The standard recognises that at James Peacock School we:
- Ensure equality and respect for others is at the heart of school life
- Embrace and celebrate differences
- Prepare children for life in a diverse society
How is this done? Through
- teaching all children about respect, celebrating differences and other cultures
- ensuring that all children have equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity, gender or ability.
- working closely with community groups to help deliver our message and to help with fundraising (e.g. Scouts, The Hermitage Pre-School, The Honeycomb, Ruddington Parish Council)
Have a look at following SLES sections of the school website, which give more detail of the activities, events and initiatives that have taken place.