Welcome to the Reception Remote Learning Page
Here are some links to useful websites and YouTube videos to use for help with remote learning if you are unfortunately having to isolate at home. We have included a links to Read Write Inc which will support in the teaching of phonics and reading as well as the White Rose Maths links to our weekly focuses.
While at home there are lots of other things that you can be helping your child with...
- Name writing
- Drawing pictures of people
- Putting on and doing up our own coats and shoes
- Playing games and taking turns
- Box modelling - building for a purpose
- Writing - labels, cards, shopping lists
- Sorting - socks, cutlery, toys - by size, by type, by patterns
- Counting - objects, matching to numerals, combining groups, who has more, who has less
Remote Learning Grid
White Rose Maths Resources and Links